Cost of living in Volos, Greece vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,573 (€636) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)