Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,021 (€701) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (40 minutes ago)