Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,761 (руб 50,292) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)