Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.074 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,262 (руб 51,443) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)