Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.090 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,828 (руб 51,227) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)