Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,253 (руб 53,631) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)