Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.846 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,437 (€707) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)