Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,987 (€734) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)