Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.003 INR / BGN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,987 (1,243 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)