Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25888 INR / HUF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,038 (204,873 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)