Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.200 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,552 (R 10,299) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)