Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.327 INR / MKD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,886 (34,569 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)