Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.294 INR / MKD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,242 (36,507 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)