Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.845 INR / SEK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,521 (7,842 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)