Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.168 INR / SEK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,611 (8,155 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)