Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.546 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,727 ($925) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)