Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10845 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,352 (CH$538,056) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)