Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.178 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 46% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,051 (€740) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)