Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 37% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,668 (€773) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)