Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,994 (€762) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)