Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.342 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,136 (€701) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)