Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.684 INR / RSD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,707 (63,898 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)