Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10827 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,987 (CH$517,084) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)