Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10650 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,066 (CH$526,429) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)