Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,653 (¥100,744) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)