Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 38% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,273 ($916) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)