Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.285 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 39% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,137 ($930) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)