Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 INR / SEK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,886 (8,232 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)