Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.168 INR / SEK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,641 (8,281 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)