Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06247 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,072 (₩1,393,916) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)