Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,350 (руб 45,765) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)