Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02878 INR / MNT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,014 (1,911,865 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)