Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.103 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,661 (20,281 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)