Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.182 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,811 (20,081 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)