Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.340 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,555 (R$ 3,029) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)