Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.994 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,165 (R$ 2,378) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)