Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04865 INR / LBP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,000 (1,377,263 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)