Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.628 INR / BAM
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,654 (1,230KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)