Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.941 INR / TMT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 88% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,665 (4,346 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)