Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,132 (€712) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)