Cost of living in Tumkur, India vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨43,594 in Tumkur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)