Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,066 (руб 42,200) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)