Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,661 (¥93,607) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)