Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.863 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,703 (S/. 2,603) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)