Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.728 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,796 (S/. 2,161) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)