Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.297 INR / NOK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,658 (kr 9,360) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)