Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.292 INR / NOK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,596 (kr 10,564) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)