Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.298 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,710 (1,386 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)