Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.123 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨41,130 ($b4,063) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)