Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,631 (€681) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)