Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,324 (¥98,061) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (42 minutes ago)