Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.335 INR / DKK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,920 (kr5,727) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)