Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,091 (¥128,010) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)