Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01995 INR / MGA
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,421 (2,426,813 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)