Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.734 INR / MXN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,742 (Mex$ 13,589) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)