Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,314 in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)