Cost of living in Tiruppur, India vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,270 in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (26 minutes ago)