Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.228 INR / MDL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,450 (10,987 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)