Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.190 INR / MDL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,817 (11,411 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)