Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.567 INR / RON
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,916 (3,069 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)