Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.571 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,493 (5,061元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)