Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.531 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,202 (4,672元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 3 hours ago)