Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.178 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,471 (€696) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)