Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.339 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,106 (6,691 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)